- Find a Santa you like and print it on a transparency. I used one for a laser printer, so get the kind that goes with your type of printer.
- Borrow a over head projector, that is what I did.
- Tape down your transparency so it doesn't move.
- Place your canvas or work surface so the image is centered. Make a few registration marks in case it gets moved.
- Trace your image on with pencil, I used black grease pencil since I new I was going to paint it in black
- Then paint where the black is outlined.
My canvas is 58" x 56" and took about 2 hours start to finish!
I have seen these in all glitter also and they look awesome!